TOM, HANNAH & DANNI
GROUP BLOG

MUSIC VIDEO

ALBUM COVER

ALBUM COVER

MYSPACE

MYSPACE

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Make-Up

As we are sticking with the 60s Twiggy theme we really want to try to replicate her iconic eyelashes...


I didn't know whether it would be better to do it with A LOT of mascara, or just to buy false eye lashes. So i tried it out with mascara (above) and it didn't really work as well as i had hoped, because they are not really very striking, yet if i had put any more mascara on, my eye lashes would have been really really clumpy and ugly.

I did some research and found that Twiggy's make up artist actually drew her bottom lashes onto her bottom eye lid, that's why they look so long. I did try this out but it completely failed, it's so hard to do unless you're a professional. Soo. I think it will be easier and look better if we get false lashes.

Also i noticed that in one picture Twiggy has quite striking blue eye shadow and bold black eyeliner, so I thought this could work well with our video. I also thought that having bold glittery eyes would be a modern update to a striking eye look, so i tried this out a little bit too.

1 comment:

  1. It's easiest to draw it on with eyeliner rather than just mascara
    amelia xx

    ReplyDelete